School Counseling » Work Permits

Work Permits

How to Obtain a Work Permit at Taft. 
1, The first step is to find a job.
2, Complete a work permit application (this form is entitled: STATEMENT OF INTENT TO EMPLOY A MINOR AND REQUEST FOR A WORK PERMIT – CDE Form B1-1). This form is available for you to download below. It must be signed by the student, a parent and the employer.
3. Submit the application to the Counseling office at: [email protected] or [email protected].
4. Your application will be reviewed by your Counselor and issued from the Counseling Office.
5. Pick up Work Permit in the Counseling Office.