Code of Conduct
STUDENT CODE OF CONDUCT
The following Code of Conduct is designed to maintain a positive learning environment. Teachers, administrators and other staff members have authority to enforce this code.
- Students must behave courteously & cooperatively toward teachers, staff and peers at all times.
- Students must carry TAFT IDENTIFICATION at all times in order to receive services & must present it politely when asked by any school personnel.
- Students may not leave class at any time without proper teacher authorization. Students may not leave class without their school ID.
- Students must remain on campus during the school day. Students may only leave campus with a pass from the Attendance Office. Students requesting an early leave must do so 24 hours in advance.
- Any student who engages in bullying may be subject to disciplinary action. Students are expected to immediately report incidents of bullying to the principal or designee.
- Students are not to loiter on neighborhood shopping areas, residential areas or other school campuses.
- Students may play ball or Frisbee only in designated Physical Education areas.
- Students must keep Taft HS clean. Students must not eat in hallways, classrooms or in the PE area.
- Visitors must request a pass from the Attendance Office.